BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

New Beginnings

Many times i get a tune in my head, though i have no clue what the name of the song is. The same with words that seem to flow together like they were meant to be a poem. This is the birth of a song. I write these words down and try my best to find a fitting tune out of my mind. I look for more words to compliment the original lyrics, but usually nothing turns up.I will stay awake for hours trying to find something, when eventually i will fall asleep. these thoughts and words will be lost in the endless space of my mind or forever doomed to my notebook where they don't get the chance to be heard. I start again. Another song. A new beginning.


I honestly have no idea why i wrote that. I had nothing to write about, so i decides to write about that. Ok see ya!!!!