BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Hola people, and happy halloween!!! It's was a pretty good candy night but some people don't know how to answer their phone *cough cough JAXON Cough Cough*. I was a vampire, but most of the people reading this blog have no care for vampires. Speaking of JAXON, I want eveyone to give a warm welcome to Action Jaxon. He is new to the blogger world. His blog is on my link list.

Adios People!!!

Feliz el dias de los muertos!!

4 comments:

Lady Brainsample said...

HEY! I like vampire stories, just not THOSE vampire stories! Gee....

Lady Brainsample said...

As an addendum to my last post, DRACULA (Bram Stoker) is the classic vampire story. Have any of you Twilight people read that?

Jackson Schroeder said...

Hey JG thanx a lot how do i log on?

Princess Jasmine Geo said...

I told you Jaxon. check your inbox. its there.