BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Random

This is pretty much a random post, but I'm going to start having a signature which is basically the name of the song I'm listening to. I just don't want you guys to go WHAT THE HECK when you see something random at the bottom of my posts. So yeah...

Also my birthday is on Tuesday! I'll finally be a teenager! YAY!!!

Oh and my moms pregnant. yippee

Twilight rocks!!!

Speaking of twilight, New Moon WILL be a movie possibly coming out next year. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay. I'm done


SOLDIERS

4 comments:

Lady Brainsample said...

Yay for random posts! Heaven knows I do many...
Here's my point by point comment:
Happy early birthday!; Congrats on your new sibling; Twilight may rock in your opinion, but Phantom rocks waaaay harder; oh dear, more screaming fangirls.
By the way, we need to figure out our next filming day. I get off the 19th like you. Any days that are particularly good for you?

Princess Jasmine Geo said...

I THINK the 23 would be good... maybe.... IDK..... Of course I'm pretty sure my party is going to be on the 22, so when you leave my sleepover, I can just go with you. MAYBE.... I'll get an invitation to you ASAP

PiningForTheFjords said...

Happy birthday! I hope you have a wonderfully blessed day! See you soon.
Love,
pftf

Lady Brainsample said...

As I said on the writing blog, I hope you had a great day yesterday!
Love ya,
N. Brainsample