BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

The Still Wood Gone Teen

This is pretty much another update, but the main topic is I'M A TEENAGER!!!!!!!!!! my birthday was this past tuesday. I now have contacts, make up, and ... a room under construction. What I mean by that is I have a room that is currently being remodeled. TEENAGERS ARE BEAST!!!!!!!!!!

CHRISTMAS IS ON THURSDAY!!!! FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!!

And yes, my favorite color is still green. If you don't believe me, check out my room...

Blog later!!!

Hot N Cold

1 comments:

Lady Brainsample said...

One thing that stinks about being a teenager is that you can't squeeze yourself onto the kids menu at all anymore; for another, high school is looming for you. Enjoy your final years of junior high while you can.
I can't wait to see your room! Did you get your PC poster yet? Or your Twilight poster? Oooh....I just thought of something....now that you have your Twilight obsession, does that mean you don't think Ben Barnes is 'hot' anymore? Such intrigue, such indecision, such.....I think I'll shut up now.