BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

HEY!!!!


hey guys! I'm so sorry i haven't blogged in a while. I've been really busy with swimming and taking care of my new little brother! he is very adorable and i love him so much. we love listening to music together and dancing. i babysit him almost every day and sometimes its a pain, you know, having to wake up so early, but i enjoy spending time with him

School is out, well, it has been for a couple of weeks. Finals went well and I got all A's, again. I'm officially an 8th grader! I will have all Pre- AP classes next year and algebra. Sounds like fun, right?

Dance. I'm getting better. Pointe is going pretty well. A few weeks ago I was finally able to do the splits! I was so excited!!

So my plans this summer- swim, babysit, camp, swim, babysit, and swim then babysit. possibly shop and read.

here's a picture of my brother!!!!


2 comments:

PiningForTheFjords said...

Very cute!

Lady Brainsample said...

*AHEM!!!!*
Don't forget...wait for it....

...
......
.........

PHANTOM!!!!!!!!!
....
..
And a possible mini EJC convention.

And ahh!!! He's so cute!