BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Transformers 2- may contain spoilers

Last night I went to the midnight showing of Transformers 2. Honestly, I was disappointing . I mean it had great effects, but It seemed to have more language, more sexual content, it left loose ends untied, it introduced too many characters, and they crammed it all in a 2 and a half hour movie. We were glad my little brother didn't understand half the sc mentioned. My family and I found the college girl decepticon disturbing and unneeded. I loved all of the new characters, but I wish the corvette talked. The dogs were unneeded, and the brain probing was disgusting. Over all I was disappointed, but at the same time, I enjoyed it. I want to get it when it comes out on Blu-Ray, because there was too much to take in on the big screen. I'd love to hear your thoughts if any of y'all go see it. Blog later!


JG

2 comments:

Lady Brainsample said...

To be honest, I didn't like the first one all that much, so I'm glad I didn't go see the second.

PiningForTheFjords said...

PMF Superman said that even the sports talk guys hated it.