BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm so glad i don't have 2 left feet!

Natasha, I seriously believe that i inherited my moms clumsiness.

That has a little to do with this post, but i just wanted to get that out.

Refering to the title of the post, my left foot has been having the worst luck imaginable. Yesterday at dance i tripped over myself and hurt the outside of my left foot, and the day before that, I manage to get three ant bites on my left foot. They itch insanely. I am dreading pointe tomorrow. So i have a lucky foot and an unlucky foot.

Then last week at dance (this is where my first statement comes in) I was working my axel and I tripped backwards and fell into a filing cabinent which sent a three ring binder on to my arm. unfortunately the rings were open and they stabbed into my arm. Oddly enough, there was no blood involved, but i still had to pull the ring out.

I am extremely graceful, don't you think? XD

Love always-
JG

2 comments:

Lady Brainsample said...

Nice new layout!
You think you have troubles? One time at a pointe class a few years ago I fell six times in one class. I exaggerate not.

PiningForTheFjords said...

You (Natasha) also once brought down an entire shelf on yourself while attempting to do a handstand.